Each week you need to visit Raz-Kids and read/practice three different stories at your level!
1. You listen to the story or read the story.
3. You take the test on the story.
Remember to look for our class, my teacher id is lmartinaaai.
Math and ELA:
Study-Island Each week you need to visit Study Island and complete the activities that are assigned.
These objectives are based on the Common Core Standards which are coming in to effect this year. Good Luck!!
ELA Objectives to practice:
ELA (CA CCSS)Topics:
1. Textual Evidence Standard
2. Summarizing Texts Standard
3. Characters Standard
4. Setting Standard
5. Plot Standard
6. Figurative Meanings Standard
7. Compare and Contrast Standard
8. Main Idea and Supporting Details Standard
9. Events, Procedures, and Ideas Standard
10. Text Structure Standard
11. Pronouns Standard
12. Adverbs Standard
13. Relative Pronouns and Relative Adverbs Standard
14. Adjectives Standard
15. Verbs Standard
16. Progressive Tenses Standard
17. Prepositional Phrases Standard
18. Fragments and Run-Ons Standard
19. Capitalization Standard
20. Punctuation Standard
21. Conjunctions Standard
22. Spelling Standard
23. Multiple-Meaning Words Standard
24. Context Clues Standard
25. Root Words and Affixes Standard
26. Idioms, Adages, and Proverbs Standard
27. Synonyms and Antonyms Standard
Math Objectives to Practice:
Math (CA CCSS)Topics:
1. Multiplicative Comparisons Standard
2. Real World Problems Standard
3. Factors and Multiples Standard
4. Patterns Standard
5. Place Value Standard
6. Expanded Notation Standard
7. Compare Numbers Standard
8. Rounding Numbers Standard
9. Addition and Subtraction Standard
10. Multiplication Standard
11. Division Standard
12. Units of Measurement Standard
13. Measurement Standard
14. Measuring Objects Standard
15. Perimeter and Area Standard
16. Angle Measurement Standard
17. Points, Lines, Rays, and Segments Standard
18. Angles Standard
These assignments are based on the things that we are learning in class, so it will be tied directly to our instruction. Just like Raz-Kids you will get instant feedback as well as the ability your progress.
Usernames are in this format.
Username: lance.m.1234 (but with your name and number)
Password: cke As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great week!